When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Put some gen parts on that baby and you can easily hang with TWs and wm9 :) either or though that's an awesome watch. We're going to have to keep an eye on these tc subs and see how they are going to improve :D

Onely gen thing i need on this is a insert ;) nothing more!

Crown Gard, Crown, tube, cristal, dial (crisp), dw and bracelet claps are simply amazing. First time in my life that a rep crown screws in soooo smoth and stabil as this one and i hade 4 wm9 watches in the past...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

It looks tha shizzle bro! :tu:

Very tempted to get myself a modern sub now..

Hahaha...

Well im more a rolex vintage dude :) so i will take time to adjust to the modern one, ones again after all thouse wm9 watches.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Is the dial lumed?

Yepp, superlumed. Will show pics during the weekend!

I have to say it again, this watch feels so gen that i get scared! You cant compare the feeling with the wm9, this one is very compact and solid the feeling is amazing!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Wow, this looks great! I'm sure glad I own a gen. It would cost a lot of $$$ to keep up with "the best Sub"!

Hahaha, yeah a gen is always a gen ;) but it dosent get closer then this at the moment ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

ahhh, the lego pic ;)

i remember the v2, is the tc that much better? i might need to get one :/

I have to say though, I haven't taken my BK WM9 YM off in weeks, now that is for sure the most "gen-like" rep I've seen.

Aaahhh the wm9/bk is a great watch, but to much bling and silver for me, but like you say its very very close to the gen.

As for the wm9 v2 comparing to this one YES huge diferance. You have to check it out yourself to see what i meen!

Aaahhh the wm9/bk is a great watch, but to much bling and silver for me, but like you say its very very close to the gen.

As for the wm9 v2 comparing to this one YES huge diferance. You have to check it out yourself to see what i meen!

yup, lot's of bling ;)

but after seeing these, I'm no longer worried. If I should get bored, I'll switch to strap!

ymcro3.jpg

ymblcro.jpg

(pics from therolexforums.com)

Still, I feel I'm going to have to get a TC.

Does anyone know how it compared to Sean's case?

Cheers, Tim

Guest zeleni kukuruz

yup, lot's of bling ;)

but after seeing these, I'm no longer worried. If I should get bored, I'll switch to strap!

ymcro3.jpg

ymblcro.jpg

(pics from therolexforums.com)

Still, I feel I'm going to have to get a TC.

Does anyone know how it compared to Sean's case?

Cheers, Tim

The brown croco dress this watch very nice i think, more then the black.

Man this insert is ridiculous! I don't know how your supposed to gen it in the bezel!

start from one end pushing your way in until it can go any further down , then you need to use something harder your finger will not do, use a plastic tab or something that will not scratch the insert and push down it will snap trust me i have done several times and now i am an expert.