When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Seamaster 300M quartz check

Fracture

Hello. I recently won a Seamaster 300M quartz on ebay while looking at genuine Omega's out of curiosity. Although I've been looking and reading about rep's for a while now (still deciding on which PO to get) I'm still no expert on them.

Can anyone tell me for sure that this is a genuine Omega watch? It looks good to me but the cheap price (about 1 and a half of a rep) and the scarce information in the auction (originally bought in 2001, no box or papers) make me doubt a bit.

I think it will be a nice watch once cleaned up, scratches removed and bracelet repaired.

Thank you for any help!

DSC_5425.JPG

DSC_5433.JPG

DSC_5435.JPG

DSC_5436.JPG

DSC_5438.JPG

DSC_5441.JPG

Sure, don't mind. I won it at 420€ / 563USD. It's very reasonable I believe. The strap is already repaired (it's only a missing pin, and I needed to remove a link anyway) and the scratches can be mostly worked away. Glass is free of scratches and so far it seems to work well (only had it since this morning). There's another one being offered, ending in a few hours from now and that one is already at 600€ / 805USD, although it's in a slightly better condition.