When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sent my 1675 Cornino to Mr RolexAddict for a dial swap :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yes the dial is very sharp and nice. RA warned me about the version1 dial Yukia hade before! But the version2 is much much better :)

I put a gen plexi on the watch also :)

This is my grail watch and the man to thank is Rolexaddict, his skills are fantastic!

Love it mate!

Time to meet up soon so I can try this ol' bad boy on.. :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Love it mate!

Time to meet up soon so I can try this ol' bad boy on.. :)

As soon as possible mate :) next summer you and your famely can joine me and my famely in Croatia :) bring that to the table when you have breakfast with the misses tomorrow morning ;) this summer is not working for you guys due Hercules was borne ;) but next summer mate, it would be great! I always meet up with Dadog13 (member here) every summer and we just swim in drinks hehehe, crazy [censored]!

As soon as possible mate :) next summer you and your famely can joine me and my famely in Croatia :) bring that to the table when you have breakfast with the misses tomorrow morning ;) this summer is not working for you guys due Hercules was borne ;) but next summer mate, it would be great! I always meet up with Dadog13 (member here) every summer and we just swim in drinks hehehe, crazy shit!

Well, crazy shit is my middle name mate so rest assured that me and wifey will discuss this during breakfast tomorrow.. ;)

BTW, is there a barn near your vacation place in HR? Lil' Hercules needs to work on his bare knuckle boxing career so no vacation for him! He's got a family honor to defend.. :rofl:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

No doubt. For comparison, folks - ZK's on the left, my Gen Mk 1 on the right.

side-sidecopy.jpg

I said it one, and I'll say it again - Holy Shitballs, folks!! :notworthy:

WooooW mate, that is realy close!!! Dident know that it was so good! God damn!

• 11 months later...

Stunning. If it wasnt for the hand stack issue a 1675 would be my next target.

The hand stack for the 6542 and 1675 are the same as ETA 28XX movements and the DG3804B 21J movement, GMT/hour/minute/second. The change in hand stack came in 1981 with the 16750 to hour/GMT/minute/second. So the older GMT models are correct hand stack with the movements we've been using. 

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thanks "Z" contacted JJ already, seems like he is a real pro but also a gentleman. Can´t wait to get my 1675 ;-)

Glad i could help :) yes JJ is a real gentleman, he is funny as hell just wait and see :D

Hello folks,

I have cleaned my pm box, you can send me pms now,

also contact me here : vintagewatchparlour@free.fr

R, for your lug holes, I will drill for you, its free mate, paypal me just 15 euros for the registred return shipping :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hello folks,

I have cleaned my pm box, you can send me pms now,

also contact me here : vintagewatchparlour@free.fr

R, for your lug holes, I will drill for you, its free mate, paypal me just 15 euros for the registred return shipping :)

:) thank you friend! Will let you know when the time is near for the drilling ;)