When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted? Still scared..

softclixs

That watch is listed in his value watch section. Don't expect a functioning chronograph ( the hands will either always move or never move ) or an AR coating, etc... There will be obvious differences from the Gen. It might still be a nice watch, but not as nice as the higher end reps.

Yeah from the trusted dealers you pay for what you get

This watch has a cheap 21j movement instead of the a7750 movement

Mineral crystal not sapphire, etc.

Looks like a good buy for under 100 bucks but don't expect gen quality at that price point regardless of dealer

Silix is trusted, the watch is a low end rep. No surprise the price is low.

Personally, I wouldn't buy it. I'm all for buying as cheap as possible, but one should remember that reps are of a lower quality by their nature, so low end reps may end up in the trash bin sooner than you expect.

my 0.0000000000002 cents

thanks for all the answers!!

after reading every1's post im not going to buy it! can you tell me wich is the best movement? I want my watch to last long!

and i'm not getting any notification that some1 commented my post, why'?

nice ppl here! starting to love rwg

I'd suggest searching for a Hublot you like on TD's sites and posting a question about a specific watch in the Other Brands Area. Many Hublot owners are lurking there. This way it will be easier for every one to answer you.

Many Hublots come with an Asian 7750 movement so it may be a good start, note the price though. Search for "Hublot" in Other Brands Area.

PS as for notificatons - just click the "follow this topic" button at the top right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To test things out I would go for the cheap version first , you're new to the game so why go for the top one first off. Hublots are a very defining watch they are pretty much in yer face look at me I've got $10k to splash on a watch , I really felt a bit self conscious with mine and let it go and went with the much more civilised APROO ( I jest ) . Seriously 100$ might be well spent rather than you moving in to the bigger league with your first purchase, also can you pull of 48mm that a big old piece.