When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone ever dealt with these 2 sites?

r3zn

There are literally thousands of scammer sites that will take your money and send you NOTHING!!

The reason sites like this exist, at least partially, is to catalog the "legitimate" replica watch dealers, and help you in the event of a problem with them.

The recommended dealers here will treat you right...Those other thousands most likely wont!

Shop at our trusted sources ....Or take your chances elsewhere...Your decision....

Those two sites you listed are most CERTAINLY not among our trusted dealers list!!!

Edited by frankt

Probably again a first time post from a employee/middle man of on of the mentioned websites.

We this happening more and more lately , did they find a new way of trying to promote there sites

Just my 2 cents

Carpe Diem

Cats

I don't work for anyone buddy, just asking a question. I came across those sites and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them...nothing more nothing less. But since I have become a member on this site I must admit that I am no longer interested in those sites since there are "trusted dealers" on this site that people have already dealt with and that's good enough for me. I already bought a couple of watches from Silix.

I don't work for anyone buddy, just asking a question. I came across those sites and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them...nothing more nothing less. But since I have become a member on this site I must admit that I am no longer interested in those sites since there are "trusted dealers" on this site that people have already dealt with and that's good enough for me. I already bought a couple of watches from Silix.

Cats meant you no harm.. I can assure you...he's one of the most well respected members here.

We get quite a few spammers here who try to promote there sites by asking about this or that rep site. So we try to keep on are toes to protect the members and the community as a whole.

If you stick with the trusted dealers here.. then there is no need to look elsewhere. The dealers here have the very best reps at the best/fair prices.

Welcome.

Mike

I get it about the spammers. No harm done. I'm really glad I found this site...it's awesome! And I can see how this hobby can get VERY addictive. All I've been doing the past 5 days is checking out the trusted dealers and reading up on this amazing subject. Can't wait to get my first reps!

I was interested and went to take a look at the amatory store.

Under "replica guide" there is a sentence:

"The amount of jewels in the movement refers to the microscopic increments in the gear that spins the watch hands. More jewels means a smoother motion. (Think like pixels in a computer image). Miyota movement creates a smooth sweeping second hand with no stop/start or tick-tick movement. The increments (like pixels) should be invisible far beyond the scope of the human eye."

:lol2:

Edited by ShiroTenshi