When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday Wrist Check

Texas1999

Oh oh, look what I just got from the delivery boy.

Too bad it was one day late for my birthday (wanted to take it with me to a fancy restaurant) , but nevertheless...

I have to say, this watch looks so much nicer in person, no image of it I've seen so far (not even LHOOQ's fabulous photos) are even close to how beautiful it is in real life

Congratulations on both watch and birthday Adeodatus :D

• Like 1

Thanks man :) I'm extremely happy with the watch, who would have thought, me and Panerai...

Problem: wife was shocked by the quality of it, now she wants a Panerai as well...

Well then she should get one ;) ...... I was pondering between the 288K and the 212i... The 212i won for now :) Maybe a 288K later.. Wear it well my friend!

Oh... Where did you get that? Its not produced anymore according to our dealers.... It came out in 2006 under the name 1940 Radiomir vintage. I have been looking for one.

Timeshop - it's hand-wound which I really like just because it's different.

I can look back at my order and find the number for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timeshop - it's hand-wound which I really like just because it's different.

I can look back at my order and find the number for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it :) Thanks for the tip...

Another PAM for the wrist check!! Just got this in today (a perfect birthday present! To: Me, From: Me!)

Custom H-Factory PAM from Josh. 390 tobacco dial & hands, 177 Ti Case Set, PAM 247 Ferretti Strap (which is gorgeous by the way!)

e6c1eade.jpg

09698d0a.jpg

Second pic is one of the QC pics. More pics to come soon. My wife bought me a gorgeous Nikon 17-55mm Lens for my birthday!!!! I've rented it before so I know it's a killer lens!

Oh oh, look what I just got from the delivery boy.

Too bad it was one day late for my birthday (wanted to take it with me to a fancy restaurant) , but nevertheless...

I have to say, this watch looks so much nicer in person, no image of it I've seen so far (not even LHOOQ's fabulous photos) are even close to how beautiful it is in real life

post-41517-0-15347200-1331750742.jpg

Nice photo Ade!

And such a beautiful watch, enjoy!