When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

On Dr.Grans Winder this Sunday

gran

This is a good part of my current collection...on my watchbox winder....AP ROO diver and a few others are still on their way to me in Norway

Is it to your taste or do you have suggestions to new buys?

collection2012.jpg

collection2012b.jpg

Awesome collection... But no Panerai? Maybe a Radiomir 380 should be in there?

I bought this one actually...088I...but a friend is wearing it as we speak

gran088i.jpg

Nice collection Gran. A little too dressy for me though. Could use a few Breitling and Rollies to mix it up a bit more :)

I have bought some of those but not for my own use...I do like the Breit SOH a lot and I guess the Roley DSDD is acceptable ;) but wouldn't change the collection much

Beautiful! But you never got around to putting the fish-themed strap on the Colour Dreams?

CRAZY COLOUR DREAMS :) true but my wife did wear it last night....truth is that it is not likely to get much wrist time with me anytime soon...but with that mentioned strap it would have looked great

My CRAZY HOURS :wub:

gransfmlich2010.jpg

Classy, sentimental, gentleman...just some of the words that came up while looking at your collection. Very nice Gran. Nautilus looks nice.

Thanks! this is it

gransnautilus.jpg

I might a DSSD n00bfactory Ultimate swiss I might let go of Gran ;) Just a tip if you are planning a buy..

Why dont you come to me in Fredrikstad on your way "Harry shopping" in Sweden (if your not a "Venstre" man) so I get to try it on?

Unfortunately I can`t... I live in the mountains for a reason. I have not been outside this area for almost 8 years because of anxiety. I get sick amongst groups of people, and I cant travel far. I am in a mental prison here ;) Hope to get out of it someday... So no "Harry tur" for me *hehe*

Unfortunately I can`t... I live in the mountains for a reason. I have not been outside this area for almost 8 years because of anxiety. I get sick amongst groups of people, and I cant travel far. I am in a mental prison here ;) Hope to get out of it someday... So no "Harry tur" for me *hehe*

No problem! All we Norwegians are more or less like that! You can just send it to me and I will return it covering all expenses if I do not like it ;)