When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1665 Silix

cousin_hub

notice how you werent sent a picture of the opposite side showing where the HEvalve would be? my guess is it probably doesnt have one.

the rehaut is also too shallow, making me think this is actually a 5513 case dressed up

+1

Just checked it on his site and it does not have a HEV. Also the font of the caseback engraving is incorrect. I would add some $$ and get the 21j Cartel version for $118 instead.

just a question :

I read about shallow rehaut and so... o.k,

but : do you compare with gen stuff ? I mean, real consistant gen stuff or just pics from gen forums,

looks like here we have a certain way or no way, :)

just a question :

I read about shallow rehaut and so... o.k,

but : do you compare with gen stuff ? I mean, real consistant gen stuff or just pics from gen forums,

looks like here we have a certain way or no way, :)

pics can be very telling, the same way you determine if something is fake or not from a photo, the genuine piece looks a certain typical way in photos. if the pic youre looking at looks more different especially in critical areas it has warranted suspicion.

ive noticed the way watches look in person and in photos are completely different and can only be compared in the same manner. if you can spot a franken watch in person you may not be very good at determining its authenticity in photos and vice versa. its like when people say the photos dont do it justice or its really hard to capture that certain sparkle im trying to show you. compare photos with photos and in person with in person for more consistent results, one is 2D one is 3D, that alone makes a big difference.