When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica waches

magnus200

please can someone link me to the page with Trusted Dealers listed. Can not find any. thank you

\Magnus

Kan du ikke bare bruke den linken du fikk av meg? det er et bra sted min venn :) + ta det lungt

Simma langsamt

Gunnar

Kan du ikke bare bruke den linken du fikk av meg? det er et bra sted min venn :) + ta det lungt

Simma langsamt

Gunnar

Gran, u are too kind already, newbies need to do some work too. Cant be spoon feeding them too much.

I believe typing "trusted dealers" in the search function up there and then read a bit isnt too hard a work.

I believe typing "trusted dealers" in the search function up there and then read a bit isnt too hard a work.

I think this is exactly NOT the way how you find them.

You'll just get a lot of threads with questions where to find them, stating that XYZ is not a TD, ...

And the naming of the section isn't easy to associate with being for TDs!

Dee

I think this is exactly NOT the way how you find them.

You'll just get a lot of threads with questions where to find them, stating that XYZ is not a TD, ...

And the naming of the section isn't easy to associate with being for TDs!

Dee

Im just trying to look in their viewpoint.

I do know that the TD list doesnt comse up when u do that, but that is what any newbies might be doing if they put in a little bit of effort.

Instead It will brings up a lot of thread with similar questions, as u stated, but in those thread the answers are already given by other members.

Thats why i suggested to "read a bit"

And yes, the section isnt easily be found due to the naming, they should change it!

Oh for the love of......

I'm with Shiro on this. Even as a newbie,at least TRY a little.

Anyway....go to the homepage, scroll down to "watches,clothing and accessories". You'll find the TD's in there. All it takes is a little patience and effort. And no, I'm not gonna tell you which ones are the watch dealers.! READ!! :)

Gran, u are too kind already, newbies need to do some work too. Cant be spoon feeding them too much.

No worries it doesn’t happen very often :inverted: I saw he was Swedish and all cute and hairy and couldn’t stop myself...funny thing he probably thought trusty was a scam site...I will now go to the other extreme and simply get my flame gun out for the nest one.....

Hey M,

You should have a good read first as some of the guys have said, but guys the links page is sometimes a tad difficult to find when your a noob ;) reckon site admin should change the area the links are in and make it easier to find.....here it is anyway M http://www.rwg.cc/links/category/3-dealer-websites/ You won't go far wrong with these dealers but like has been said read up a bit before you start buying! :inverted:

Välkommen till :)

Den besta vägen om du önskar att söka är inte att bruke Search i toppen här. Det är mycket bättre att söka igennom Google. (gör så här: på google site: och dina sök ord) bara ett liten tip.

in English:

Welcome

The best way to do a search on this forum is not to use the search button at the top. instead use Google.

just my 2cents

Edited by spitfire