When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Small reps?

urbanshogun

Explorer I 36mm and I 39mm are both very nice, as is the new IWC mark xvi, the new iwc portofino looks very good also. Lots of decent under 40mm reps, they just float under the radar. In fairness there should be lots more, such a pity they don't put as much effort into this size range as into 42mm+ reps.

Check out Rolex 6694, I have one and it's around 34-35mm

cf5c11b6.jpg

There are also Tudor prince's the same size.

That's nice. What mods does it have?

Explorer I 36mm and I 39mm are both very nice, as is the new IWC mark xvi, the new iwc portofino looks very good also. Lots of decent under 40mm reps, they just float under the radar. In fairness there should be lots more, such a pity they don't put as much effort into this size range as into 42mm+ reps.

I guess there's no market for small watches. An explorer is hopefully on the way to me. that new nomos looks pretty nice too.

There is a lot to choose from. Rolex DJ, Explorer, Oyster Perpetual, Air-King, Tudor Ranger, Prince Date, Prince Oysterdate, Oyster Prince Date-Day, etc...

Finished%202.JPG

Air-King%201.JPG

DJ%20and%20POD.JPG

aged%201.jpg

Blk%20PD%202.JPG

PDD%202.JPG

Only gen is the Prince Oysterdate but I do have a Franken of it. The Ranger and Prince Date are 100% rep parts, I gues the Air-King might be considered an "Uber Franken", while the DJ, OP, and Date-Day are "Franken Lites" with just gen dials.

You just asked for suggestions, you didn't specify they all had to look drastically different! ;)