When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saterday Wrist Show ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Seiko 600m Spring Drive

600m.jpg

600m1.jpg

One of the greatest divers ever with the greatest movements ever...smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth...how much $?

One of the greatest divers ever with the greatest movements ever...smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth...how much $?

OH man I bought it so long ago I can't really remember what I paid for it. I'll have to go search my e-mail archives. I have owned many watches over the years and this is the only one that remains of the original collection.

The watch looks realy nice!

The app im using is, you meen for the black & white pics? Its called Dramatic B&W, you can do realy nice b&w pics there :)

Sometimes im using hipstamatic but not that often. I have always like b&w pics better!

But i think the Best photo guy here on rwg is Donerix (eric) [censored] man, i love his pics. I bought my wife a realy nice Canon and this summer i will take my time and realy learn how to work a pro camera, my wife is very good at pic taking. But i have never asked here :D

Also rolexaddict (Jean) knows how to handel a camera he is also very talented when it comes to pics!

Thanks man.

Nice very nice.

OH man I bought it so long ago I can't really remember what I paid for it. I'll have to go search my e-mail archives. I have owned many watches over the years and this is the only one that remains of the original collection.

understandable