When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saterday Wrist Show ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@Zeleni

Thanks man. I like it on the grey NATO stap. This watch I bought last year in May I think. It was to be my "experimental" chronograph watch. I bought it to learn about the movements and cases and pushers and all little intricacies that make these chronos work and be so damn cool. The movement is the Lemania/Seagull ST1902 with the hour sub-dial following the hour hand. Same movement Chiman is selling and the same movement type he did the review/DIY on the 6 o'clock sub-dial freezing. I haven't done this yet, as it never bothered me, but would if "necessary" Took me more than a few months and trials to find this crystal(BTW, Ofrei won't take back crystals once the package is opened ;) ) But I think this is it. The watch comes originally with a mineral glass rounded top crystal that, although looks great, cran scratch and doesn't have that plexi feel. This one almost looks better than the Clark's I have on the 6239 and has a slight "jeweling" effect. The case I'm selling is also the same case with same serial number.

Reason for selling, have too many damn watches already. Need room for the 7032 that i'm going to put together and alost done with the 6263 with exotic dial and V23 movement(got lucky on the bay with two movements, the 7734 and the v23. Almost no wrist time for the subs, so a few watches will need to be moved, sold/traded.

Have a few Sea-dwellers in the works and also a 3646 with a 2533 Tribuna Omaggio dial that I finished last night(Too many watches I tell you)

BTW< what app are you using for the pictures?

E

Edited by Ephry73

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The watch looks realy nice!

The app im using is, you meen for the black & white pics? Its called Dramatic B&W, you can do realy nice b&w pics there :)

Sometimes im using hipstamatic but not that often. I have always like b&w pics better!

But i think the Best photo guy here on rwg is Donerix (eric) [censored] man, i love his pics. I bought my wife a realy nice Canon and this summer i will take my time and realy learn how to work a pro camera, my wife is very good at pic taking. But i have never asked here :D

Also rolexaddict (Jean) knows how to handel a camera he is also very talented when it comes to pics!