When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Men's Clothing...

fitmic

Polo

Aquascutum

Burberry

Paul & Shark

CP company

Armani

Hugo Boss

Lyle & Scott

Duffer

Pringle

Stone Island

Henri Lloyd

I'm interested in the exact same brands as Fitmic... Hmmm - A fellow Casual I suppose :whistling:

I'm really interested in some good quality reps of Stone Island Jackets, so if anyone has some or knows where to get them then please send me a PM :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi

I can offer the following brands and more (shirts, T-shirts, pique, jackets, jeans.......):

Polo

Lacoste

Aquascutum (XL)

Burberry

Paul & Shark (L, XL)

Armani

Hugo Boss

Pringle

Stone Island

Henri Lloyd (XL)

Diesel

Billabong

Rip Curl

Tailor made shirts (Armani, Boss, Versace, Lacoste, Monogram) 100% cotton.

A small selection of what is available:

Refs??

guys I am new the forum and since purchasing my first rep watch I would love to get some Replica Armanis Suits. I would go to the taillor and get all ther measurements that they would require. Unfortunately I am shocked to find out there, there is hardly any good web sites or reputable dealers for replica suits! I found Kenberg thread on the suits but the pics are so small it is difficult to even see they style of the suit let alone the quality, and there seems to be no reviews. If someone knows of any forums like these for suits or reputable web sites spm me please or post it here. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

I'm interested in the exact same brands as Fitmic... Hmmm - A fellow Casual I suppose :whistling:

I'm really interested in some good quality reps of Stone Island Jackets, so if anyone has some or knows where to get them then please send me a PM :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A fellow casual? Oh yeah!

I bought a few genuine S.I jackets on the bay for peanuts.

A fellow casual? Oh yeah!

I bought a few genuine S.I jackets on the bay for peanuts.

Do you remember who the seller on the bay was? If you do please send me a PM :D

Ken, a couple questions:

Are all of the suits 3-button?

And, in the RWG anal spirit: is there pic stitching on the lapels a la the "gens," or will my tailor have to mod them? I'm dead serious--out here in DC, lack of hand stitching would be an instant and fatal tell on a suit purporting to be an armani...

Ken, a couple questions:

Are all of the suits 3-button?

And, in the RWG anal spirit: is there pic stitching on the lapels a la the "gens," or will my tailor have to mod them? I'm dead serious--out here in DC, lack of hand stitching would be an instant and fatal tell on a suit purporting to be an armani...

Sorry Archie I am working my butt of to make this as good as poss but no promises.

I'm buying two of these suits myself, however they are only $130 shipped so as soon as I can get my sizes worked out so I know no one gets any wacky short arms it going to be all go ahead, any minor alterations will need to be done by the buyers.

Ken

Ok at the moment I am doing a run on Armani suits at the completion of the first buy, when members are expressing their satisfaction with the goods, I will look at other goods this can be winter jackets, shirts, shoes or jeans, the point is I need you the members to tell me what you want because bulk buys means cheaper buys.

Ken