When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen SD crown

blackdice

My advice for the bay would be to find the crown then check the sellers feedback to see if he sells a bunch of gen watches and watch parts. Then if the crown looks good it's probably OK. Just don't buy one from someone with few feedbacks that sell only junk and this is their first and only watch/watch part sale.

You could check w/ Mark greenberg- moelarrycu- but this is a 703 crown pictured and $39 is a good price, but the BIN price is your best bet and be done w/ it.

User to be in the old days you could pick up used 703 crowns for $25, but all Rolex parts are going up these days- Too many rep buyers out there, no doubt!

I wonder how many this seller has? This is the 4th auction for these crowns. I've had each one on my watch list with intent to buy and they have all sold before I got around to buying it. As soon as one sells he relists another one so he must have a few. I guess I better get one before they are all gone!