When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my RolexAddict-built 1675 (PICS!)

tabularasa415

So I've been (trying to) patiently waiting for my Rolex 1675 to arrive from France built by our very own JJ. This watch started off life as one of Joshua's 1655 reps, and was beautifully transformed into the 1675 before you, complete with gen crystal, crown, tube and insert. I also sourced a nice Yuki dial for it as well. Many other parts were involved, but JJ took care of sourcing them. So, without further delay, I introduce to you my 1675... (please excuse finger prints and dust as these photos were taken quite hastily)

facefl.jpg

dial2.jpg

crowny.jpg

profilenx.jpg

sertik.jpg

Super! Watch is sweet. I bet u can't stop looking at it? I figured out y we become so obsessed with these 1675. Reason is they take so much work to put together. I bet if they actually had a rep that came close to gen out of the box I mean , there wouldn't b so mystical. My 2 cents anyways Congrats!!!!

Very nice!. Love all these excellent 1675's. What bracelet did you put it on?

The rep folded link bracelet it came on, which is surprisingly impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues. It keeps amazing time. And yes, it is independently adjustable so it's basically perfect for me. The looks of the 1675 with the capabilities of a 16710!

Yepp a jubilee is the way

3f756150.jpg

Sorry, my friend, but Oyster all the way! My gen DJ came on jubilee and I sourced an oyster for it bc I never wore the damn thing. Now it's a staple in my rotation.

I want to get a Josh 1655 for a build. Now looks like I need to buy two of them.

Where did you get the bezel ring and insert? Are they expensive? Is the bezel functional or glued permanently to the case?

What hands are these and where did you get them?

Thanks!

. Not to speak for him but I believe the bezel assembly is from wso. U can find then on eBay. Look up whosesale outlet. The whole assembly runs a lil over $100. The bezel ring itself cost $70. I know mine is not glued. I'm pretty sure his isn't either.

I want to get a Josh 1655 for a build. Now looks like I need to buy two of them.

Where did you get the bezel ring and insert? Are they expensive? Is the bezel functional or glued permanently to the case?

What hands are these and where did you get them?

Thanks!

I think JJ (RolexAddict) can answer your questions better than myself. But I will say the insert is gen and they're not cheap. It is functional and not glued. He's definitely passionate about the 1675 and he has honed his passion in on that model.