When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Handwind Pams

vmsdisc

I get 54 hours from Swiss low beat and 51 hours from Asian high beat. But normally I pretty much always wind every morning, which is recommended. You should not let 6497 run completely dry all the time.

Edited by lfovco

today .... 06/04 9am 72 hour past frm the first wind .. still going strong click click click click

I doing a test on my Pam 111n . Eta Asian 6497 with High beat 21600 bph Full wind on 0n 03/04 9am ...today 9am 48 hour hv past , i still can heard strong click , click click ,click ......

Did a test on my serviced 390. (Zigmeister)

wound fully 7/4 2300

stoped 10/4 kl 10.10

59 hours of glorious power!!

Insaine!!

Yes, but did you have "eyes on" it regularly over its final hours. If I were a betting man, accurate time-keeping went out the window around hour 50....

It is not uncommon to have a watch run beyond its reserve, but accurate timekeeping is probably constrained to its published numbers. They simply do not run spot on, and then stop cold. It is a slow gradual death so to speak.

Yes, but did you have "eyes on" it regularly over its final hours. If I were a betting man, accurate time-keeping went out the window around hour 50....

It is not uncommon to have a watch run beyond its reserve, but accurate timekeeping is probably constrained to its published numbers. They simply do not run spot on, and then stop cold. It is a slow gradual death so to speak.

I did look at it at the end, it was on my wrist all the time. But i will make sure to inspect the final hours closer next time. Thnx for the heads up.

I took effort to check my watch during this period . When I check again on 06/04 around 7 pm the watch hv stop at 620 pm on the table ...

I did look at it at the end, it was on my wrist all the time. But i will make sure to inspect the final hours closer next time. Thnx for the heads up.

hmmm maybe i sould re time it again B). It stop 14/04 0045 yesterday . full Wind before i sleep ...

If you are running 81 hours accurately that is the best I have heard on a PAM 6497-1 or 2. I would check it again. You are doing better than multiple reps and gens ever have for me.

Edited by vmsdisc