When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One Pam easy Many Pams how ?

vmsdisc

the thought of owing few more pams has been boiling in my head for weeks. Took big step and bought another two yesterday .Mind those with many GFs name Pam share with me how the hell u guys have the stamina to maintain such big collection

Appreciate the advice in advance

well my wife don't damn care how many watches i keep at home , more important i dont spend more time with them then with her ...

How about maintain those watch, i mean keep them running all the time or , u only wind them when u want to wear them

I never let my wife see all of them at once. :clap2:

I change the strap at the same time when changing watches and just tell my wife that it isn't a new watch, just with another strap; and the straps are cheap. Luckily, unlike most of us, she never bother to look into the details.

If we wind when we need to wear , so at time the watch will be left motionless for a period . won't that do be no good for the moment . I was made to understand that is not good to let the moment wind runs Dry for period

Comment pla

Think it would be an headache to keep all watches running all the time; so i never do that and don't see any good reason to do that. But if I want to make sure a watch is running smoothly before wearing it, I'll put it on a watch winder, say a week in advance.

Yes, I set them and wind them only when I wear them. No point otherwise. The only watches Iever keep running (when I have one) are the perpetual calendars (Panerai doesn't have one) because they are such a pain in the neck to set.

Ditto to Watchmeister

A while back I asked the girl I'm seeing at the moment which watch she liked best; my blue hands Aqua Terra, my Planet Ocean or my 111. She replied with "I don't know really - they are very similar"... At least I won't have to worry if I stay with her.

As for the watches - it bothers me a bit if they stop and I've considered getting a winder. At the same time, it feels odd having a winder go 24/7. The Panerai hasn't stopped since I got it, even though I've rarely used it.