When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3880

Seventhfool

• 10 months later...

Guys,

Im so very new to this site and a lot of the abbreviations are unfamiliar to me. 

I would dearly like to have the watch. If you know how i can get one all be it a not so great piece please let me know. Ideally i would like high quality but as no one seems to know where i can get one of these unless i have $20000 i guess i have to settle. Can you have this sort of thing made? if so how much and who. Any help, for a newbe, Pleeeeeeease.

Dunks

• 4 weeks later...

Watcheden sells them, but the date wheel has the wrong color and it has a quartz movement  :nono:

You don't like quartz movements or the fact having a quartz movement isn't accurate to gen?

I quite like quartz, for a daily beater they're great, no having to set the time first thing in the morning, every morning, because you never choose to wear the same watch twice :)

• 2 weeks later...

The watch looks amazing is real life.. if you're wearing fatigues or a flight suit.. otherwise it's a bit silly in my opinion.

Definitely an occasional use weekend watch. I have a Black Steel on an olive drab nato strap that has the same problem