When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

? about Watch Material insert

duke1973

I'm curious how good the Watch Material insert is? How is the printing, is it as good as Clarks? Also does it come with a WM sapphire lens pearl installed? Or do you have to buy the insert pop out the original and install the WM sapphire lens pearl?

The insert in question is the Watch Material 16660 insert. Does anyone know if it's the correct size for the SSD or the new SD?

Thanks in advance for your help.

This is exactly what I though, but looking at the website pictures I can't tell if their insert uses their good pearl?? It's more of just wanting to know because it's bugging me so bad! HaHa I emailed them 2 different times and have yet to get an answer...

Wm pearls are inconsistent. Some of them are very good and close to gen, but most have a smaller lume area.

The metal surround/cup has a slight gold tint to it also. I've ordered several because shipping is crazy $ money.

I reccomend you order more than one if you place an order because you might be dissapointed and get a small one.

I know nothing about their inserts, I've never seen one.

This is a gen insert that the pearl shattered and crumbled, so I replaced with a wm pearl.

Note the slight yellow tint to the metal surround

0c51481f.jpg

I guess I'll try one of their inserts. I know what your talking about Woof, I usually buy WM pearls in 3's so I can pick the better of the 3 to use. Between the crappy lume application, gold coloring of the ring, and the $8 friggin' dollar shipping for 3 pearls that could be shipped for a buck!

I'm just wanting to know if anyone has actually bought a complete insert to see if it comes with their WM pearl already installed. It appears everyone does like we do and just gets the pearls separately and uses the rep insert or a Clark's.