When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Radiomir PAM380's crown PROBLEM

nlnlnlnene

I owned a 183 which have the gap.

Could be the thickness of the o ring in the crown which causes the gap.

Imo a lesser gap looks more like the gen construction.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The H Factory 380, , while a superb replica, has a sensitive crown. Wind the watch to it's maximum, stopping as the tension

increases. Gently push down on the crown while turning it towards you, (Counter Clockwise). As you turn the crown, you will feel a click. At that point, reverse the crown to clockwise, while bearing down a bit more firmly. The matter of opening the back plate and tightening the screw next to the crown, is

advisable, should the above directions go askew. Anything out of control for this fix merits a return.

Edited by hambone

Just ask the TD to shoot another pic with the crown screwed all the way down. If the watch is otherwise functioning in both the wind and set positions the only other guesses I would have would be the threads on either of the crown or tube are not meshing (chewed up) at their respective ends or the stem is too long.

Again, after putting the crown into the wind position, wind til tense, push down on crown reversing the motion to counter clockwise.

You will feel a click after a few turns. At the click, reverse to clockwise, all the while applying pressure. This action should wind the crown flush to the bezel.

If the crown is unresponsive and loose, take the back off and tighten the inside screw.

Edited by hambone