When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica P.O. on Ebay

arniezac

@ vandal - aren't you glad you know the difference eh ;)

Not good karma mate selling reps as Gen :nono:

Not at all, and yes, I am glad I know. But what really shocks me is that you'd think someone who was willing to fork out thousands of dollars on a watch would do some homework to ensure they knew what they were paying for.

This listing even states "Japan Movement" right in the listing, and it still has 5 bids. Who bids on what they think is an Omega and doesn't know that Omega doesn't have Japan movements? I hate to see someone get ripped off, but some people just don't deserve their money.

I have just had a good chat with the seller and tried to make 'her' see sense to no avail I might add she still insists it is Gen :fool:

Not my money fortunately but like you say 'some people don't deserve their money', gotta say it 'there's one born every minute' though!

Leave it to the gods on the bay then :notworthy:

Unbelievable :) the pearl is terrible , like everyone has already said its crazy to think people actually bid on these items they clearly don't know the first thing about, so glad I found rwg :)

I second that on finding RWG. This site has taught me a tonne about replicas. I have also gotten some great deals on straps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

- Dear, I was going through our bank statement, what is 3000$ at "buyh00kersonline"

- Umm ahh, it's ... You see, I just bought this Omega Planet Ocean, dear, from a local store, a very expensive watch...

- we can't afford it, mister! I'm selling it on ebay!

- Mmm... K...

Edited by Adeodatus