When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superlumed Sea-Dweller Questions

Navik

Hi guys,

I have some questions regarding my new superlumed sea dweller that I thought you might help me with.

First, some of the black color on the letters on the caseback are disappearing while I wear it. Anyone knows why this is the case, and how this can be fixed (or who in EU can fix it)?

Second questions is regarding the bracelet. I really like the watch but the bracelet is a bit flimsy and I am not too fond of the SEL fit. Has anyone tried putting a TC v2 bracelet on these superlumed sea dwellers? If so, do they fit well? If anyone has pictures that would be greatly appreciated. I know a sub bracelet is not correct on a sea dweller, but I do not think it would bug me that much.

Thank you guys!

I really love this forum, and by constantly reading on here I have really learned a lot from you guys the months I have been here :)

Thanks again!!

Yes, I know. I compared mine to a gen sub bracelet the other day, and you could really tell the difference, but I guess that's to be expected as this is not one of the best bracelets out there. The bracelet per se does not bother me that much, it's mostly the gap at the end links... That's why it would be nice to see if someone tried TC v2 bracelet on these yet, to see if it fits well.

Thanks for your help so far Jkay

Hi guys,

I have some questions regarding my new superlumed sea dweller that I thought you might help me with.

First, some of the black color on the letters on the caseback are disappearing while I wear it. Anyone knows why this is the case, and how this can be fixed (or who in EU can fix it)?

Second questions is regarding the bracelet. I really like the watch but the bracelet is a bit flimsy and I am not too fond of the SEL fit. Has anyone tried putting a TC v2 bracelet on these superlumed sea dwellers? If so, do they fit well? If anyone has pictures that would be greatly appreciated. I know a sub bracelet is not correct on a sea dweller, but I do not think it would bug me that much.

Thank you guys!

I really love this forum, and by constantly reading on here I have really learned a lot from you guys the months I have been here :)

Thanks again!!

Having worn a gen SD over years and now typing this wearing the new one...

My gen had no rest of paint when I bought it and I never wanted to place any paint to change this.

The bracelet on the rep is like on a gen which has been worn for like 3-5 years, so nothing to worry about!

After having replaced the broken tube today, next to replace on mine is the crystal with a lower profile one and the insert with a gen.

Dee

Is the crystal easily replaced for a gen or clark one on this SD? I think I've read somewhere on RWG that it can be quite a hassle...

Yepp, that will be the hunt for a fitting one.

But as Iearned yesterday when exchanging the crystal of by DD-rep the gasket is the thing to fit! The crystal on the DD was to gen specs but the gasket wasn't...

Dee