When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime's domain seized..

Logan

Reading over the legal docs it looks like a huge list of replica domains got taken down, 97 in fact. Mostly the crap sellers but Silix prime and Sino are also gone. Trusty's old one is also mentioned but his new one seems fine.

hopefully he's ok please.. i just made an order few days ago, and today i went to check the order status

thought i typed the wrong domain.. but after reading the legal docs, found out that it was the right one.. damn..

hopefully! he's ok!!! i need to get my watch!!

I got this in a newsletter from Puretime. It seems to be legit.

NEW URL

As many of you have noticed, www.PureTimeWatch.com was offline, and its replacement was a rather serious looking court notice.

Please be rest assured that this is a normal occurrence within the replica industry, and that it affects nothing. The only effect it created was us having to shift PureTime to a new URL instead. We apologize for the inconvenience and 24-hour downtime, but we are now up and running as normal again.

Our New URL:

www.puretime.co

Cheers,

--pcpken

Domain names are seized all the time. If the domain is registered in the US it's easy for them to take it down. You are much better off registering a domain in a more friendly country where the US has no authority.

Should we be worried about our personal information in their databases, i.e. name, addresses, contact number etc.

Can they prosecute you for buying a replica ? Even if they can there are just tooooo many to deal with right? haha..

You don't understand. Only their name was taken. Not their computer. The name Pure Time. That's all.

• 1 month later...