When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paying for your watches

ThePimp

I am somewhat new to buying clones but my last two purchases (A B&R & a PAM 237) have been via paypal to PC. On both occasions I have paid via PayPal (on the belief i have some cover - in this game i realise this is a pointless excercise). so my question is if i pay by debit card does it go through as a transaction in US $ converted to UK £ or is it still converted to singapore $?

It kinda makes a difference for us UK customers if its converted twice.

The total order value i am looking at is $1064 US.........I have not got a scooby what that is the equivalant in £ sterling.

Any advise?

Thanks

a little tip for you : go to google.com . type in 1064USD in GBP : voila u get an answer 1064usd = 656.87 gbp

if u have an UK account im pretty sure the bank will use their rates doing the transaction in less than 0.1second. given the rules of arbitrage benefits they should all add up to the same sum. dont know the conversion rate your bank operates with though (should there be a transaction cost).

IF you are using one of the TD's here, and you use PP, and something goes wrong-- PLEASE DO NOT file a dispute and ruin it for the rest of us, without properly giving all parties plenty of time to work toward a resolution in the event of an issue.

Otherwise, I would never use a "Debit" card or card linked directly to your bank account. Use a straight up "Credit" card if possible. Using the Credit Card, all foreign currency exchanges will happen magically, and while there may be some fees associated with it, don't worry. Just the cost of doing business so to speak.