When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best place to buy LV duffle type bag?

luminor625

@NSTNS why?

Lets understand from the start I am not chasing your business, there are in fact many dealers both on this board and the others that can meet your needs.

All have a long standing history and therefore are sure to deal with after sales issues, I also know that my own (and pretty sure all approved dealers) prices are not only competitive with off board dealers but in most cases cheaper.

Add to that what kind of service you believe you will get from an off board dealer if your goods fail to arrive, why then do members keep chasing these other sites?

A lot of things get said in threads like this and a lot of it is bunk, unfortunately people get impressed with their powers of google searching and want to show everyone that they are some kind of guru.

The fact is I have had 7 continuous years as a soft goods dealer before setting up I spent a year tracking down factories in China to find the best, people talk of DHG Gate.com, that site is a gateway to hundreds of chinese sellers but it is far from the only one before I found the right factory I had 48 of these gateways leading to thousands of Chinese resalers, I spent hours each day tracing back through these seller to find their source and yes I hit a lot of bad ones that cost me a great deal of money but in the end I found the girl who I have now paid a full time wage to for 6 years.

How well can this girl be trusted?

A few years back I set up an urgent 3 way email conference with a senior member here (docblackrock) the advise he gave may very well have saved my sales rep's baby boys life.

So why shop elsewhere?

What is there to be saved?

Ken

• Like 1

@NSTNS why?

Lets understand from the start I am not chasing your business, there are in fact many dealers both on this board and the others that can meet your needs.

All have a long standing history and therefore are sure to deal with after sales issues, I also know that my own (and pretty sure all approved dealers) prices are not only competitive with off board dealers but in most cases cheaper.

Add to that what kind of service you believe you will get from an off board dealer if your goods fail to arrive, why then do members keep chasing these other sites?

A lot of things get said in threads like this and a lot of it is bunk, unfortunately people get impressed with their powers of google searching and want to show everyone that they are some kind of guru.

The fact is I have had 7 continuous years as a soft goods dealer before setting up I spent a year tracking down factories in China to find the best, people talk of DHG Gate.com, that site is a gateway to hundreds of chinese sellers but it is far from the only one before I found the right factory I had 48 of these gateways leading to thousands of Chinese resalers, I spent hours each day tracing back through these seller to find their source and yes I hit a lot of bad ones that cost me a great deal of money but in the end I found the girl who I have now paid a full time wage to for 6 years.

How well can this girl be trusted?

A few years back I set up an urgent 3 way email conference with a senior member here (docblackrock) the advise he gave may very well have saved my sales rep's baby boys life.

So why shop elsewhere?

What is there to be saved?

Ken

Ken thank you very much for your reply! (good post) Just for the additional info i'm a reg./v.i.p on RWI and I was discussing with some members where to go for HIGH quality rep bags.

I was reffered to this girl rep back forum or whatever and I saw many postive reviews and feedback about/over "jacky". So I was searching for her mail or website, how ever this seems to be hard as f*ck.

But now some one told me that I should contact you because u can be trusted and u only sell high quality rep bags etc. So I would love to give this rep bag thing a try and see how it looks and feels. I'm searching for 3 bags for my GF (prada,ysl,chanel) how ever I would like to buy one first to see how it looks feels and smells :)

If u accept PP I will do some business with you. How ever I will send u a PM with pictures/links from the bag so u are can maybe take a look for me to see if u can find me a high quality rep version.

Kind regards,

NSTNS

• 2 weeks later...