When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kids these days eh.....

sgtguk

Jonny is in the classroom and the teacher asks him, Jonny, there are three birds sitting on the fence, the farmer shoots one so how many are there left?

Jonny says, none miss cos the others flew away when the farmer shot one. Teacher says thats the wrong answer Jonny but i like your way of thinking.

So Jonny says Miss, there are three ladies walking down the road, one is unwrapping an ice lolly, the other is licking an ice lolly, and the other is sucking an ice lolly, which one is married Miss?

Teacher says, the one that is sucking the ice lolly is married Jonny. Jonny says, no miss, the one thats wearing the wedding ring, But I like your way of thinking..... ;)

Jonny comes home from school early on hearing a noise upstairs goes up and sees his mum on top of his dad.

He closes the door and goes back down stairs.

His mother on hearing the door close jumps from the bed gets dressed and rushes downstairs.

She asks Jonny if everything is okay.

To which he replies yes but what were you doing to dad.

Well you know your dad has got a fat tummy I was bouncing up and down to flatten it.

Jonny replies you are wasting your time, when you go out the lady next door comes in and blows it up again...... :huh:

Have a great week all :inverted:

Jonny comes home from school early on hearing a noise upstairs goes up and sees his mum on top of his dad.

His mother on hearing the door close jumps from the bed gets dressed and rushes downstairs.

Well you know your dad has got a fat tummy I was bouncing up and down to flatten it.

Jonny replies you are wasting your time, when you go out the lady next door comes in and blows it up again...... :huh:

Hahaha some great jokes there :)

Too good!