When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I know i have not been here that long

i know im still a newbie but i have to thank RWG for making me feel so welcome on a forum i never thought a place like this could be so full of knowledge and advice i have learned so much in my few weeks here god i have went from looking down my nose at replicas and all things copied .

to owning 3 and building 3 lol also never used to like rolex i have bought and sold gen ones for a few years without even bothering to research them or get to know the brand i just found what clients wanted and made a profit.

there will be a few gens joining my reps this year and i will share them with all of you guys

also i have bought and sold a few items and i hope all my new RWG customers are very happy with what they have bought and come back to me for more goodies soon im not on here to make profit as i have shown selling for cost price before anyone slates me

i would like to organise a uk meet later in the year i know theres a few members from Glasgow and im sure we will all meet for a pint

ffs salvador prob lives next door to me btw mate im 115 where are you lol

for the recored me and Archie the hedgehog are having a boys night in so behave of he will get ya lol

Let me be the first to say you're a fine addition to this place. You've hit the ground running, keep up the momentum!

And put away the credit cards while you have your boys night in, or who knows WHAT will be arriving in the mail 2 weeks from now.

:o

too late i already ordered some base models to see if i can turn them in to projects

its fine my companies had a good year last year and a great start this year so i either save it ppfffffffffffffffffft or invest in my ideas lol

I have a nice little single malt in my future this evening. We got an inch of snow last night, tonight I think I'll build a fire on the deck and watch it melt over a scotch.

Skål !!

post-32-0-02910000-1336167107.jpg

well tell archie to lay off the buckie- he gets wild on that stuff! I'm on nairn street. Havin a quiet one too, watchin snooker.

just round the corner from each other lol il be back tomorrow mate will pm u about that beer