When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 1675 UAE edition

Rolexaddict

Welcome aboard Eng! 

you've resurrected an old post that is 10 years old. This is a custom watch that Rolexaddict built back in the day. I don't think he's still active on the forums, I can't recall seeing him post anything in 6-7 years. But the nice thing about RA or JJ as he is sometimes referred to as is that he always was so kind as to tell us exactly how he went about his builds.

First, he took a cartel 1655 Explorer II rep with the DG3804 movt. He then modified the case to make it closer to the 1675 case- this in itself is not an easy chore! BTW, the cartel 1665 case is still available as far as I know.

Next is the Yuki dial and hands- I don't think Yuki is still around, but I could be wrong. Mary's watches might have a nice GMT dial, but I can't even find Mary's Watch today.

Phong is another possibility- jewelryandwatch.com- he should have a GMT dial- maybe not the UAE one used in Rolexaddict's build. 

WSO's bezel assembly- check out wholesaleoutllet990.com

Clark's supply also used to have the 1675 bezel assembly. Nostalgia-2000 on the bay  

And crystals also- Crystal Ref. # 25-116 116 for Rolex "CLARK" crystals | eBay

Finding an aftermarket blue insert shouldn't be too hard- start with Clark's.

Aftermarket bracelets can be found at rafflesdials.com

Now days it looks like the dial may be the most expensive part.

If you were to gather up the parts- maybe less than $1000 usd and then could find someone to build it for you, maybe you could have a nice watch for $1500-2000 usd.

Good luck and welcome aboard!