When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting back into reps.

Well, I've been bit by the bug again. I use to collect reps from 2001-2005 or 06' I can't remember. Lol!

I even forgot my old user name. Ahaha!

Things sure have improved!

The last rep I purchased was a Russian Fiddy. I think it came from TTK. I'm not even sure if he's still around? He had a lot of health issues. It was that or a Omega PO when they came out in orange from Andrew. Man, time flies!

I always had good experience with Andrew and Josh and River. It's good to come back after all these years and see they are still around. I see The The The Zigmeister is still the MAN! Lol!

I just wanted to say hi and i look forward to getting a few updates and catching up. I've forgot a lot over the years but it's coming back to me. Lol!

God Bless,

Maximo

Edited by Maximo

^^

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I started out on TRC back in the day.

Sorry to hear about TTK. I knew Neil was of poor health. He was a character that's for sure.

I'll probably be picking up a PAM 390 and 360 soon. I really like what I'm seeing. My Russian Fiddy has Kept great time over the last 6 years but I'm ready for something new.

Hi guys thought I would join up ......I normally don't register for these things as I was just perusing the forums on the bus on the iPad. Just thought I would give you guys some really good feedback and advice. I own personally 15 watches and of those I have 5 Tags and one Hublot Big Bang and a Pan are originals . I was looking about 3 year ago for the best replica watches company basically on the planet (there must be someone making perfect replicas I thought). I wanted them to fill my watch box and to compliment my originals. I stumbled upon "Sino watches" and not the .net website which as i understand is a competitor (scam operator) but the real Sino watches site itself. I have since purchased through the Managing Director Mickey at Sino watches the 10 I mentioned ranging from Tag's, Omega's and Panerai's. I am totally blown away with the quality of the Sino watches they are exact to the originals in every way. From badging quality of the steel, movement, sapphire crystal everything, engraving. I have had the watch shops in Sydney here where i live expect them as potential trade ins and they were convinced they were the originals. They are astoundingly accurate and can be passed to an owner of the original and they will not be able to tell its a replica at all. Now yes I was also very concerned with the first watch I purchased from Sino and Mickey especially a by Western Union money order. When you send $500 AUS to someone called wai Cheng in china and western union advise you that you should not and don't send any money to someone in china who you don't know did have me really worried. Although I took the best chance of my life back some 3 and half years ago and sent the money thinking its probably to good to be true and ill never see it again. The Tag Heuer Grand Carrera arrived in 8 days toally tracked the whole way through EMS in bubble wrap and immaculate and it was amazingly exact in every way. My best friend here has one and paid $4,300 AUS some time ago and I showed him mine and he thought it was an original. My advice to anyone is to buy from Sino watches (now called Sino watches .us) and no where else .....period, I would not shop anywhere else. Note: update ...i understand from Mickey when I purchased a Planet Earth Omega only last month that under some law act Brietling and Omega have tried to shut his $200 million US dollar turnover business down by closing down his Sino.com domain. Mickey is now relocated his site to "Sino watches.us" same business same MD and same watches and more importantly same prices )). I am happy to give anyone more info if any of you want advice on their watches.

Very kind regards

ZuluTag

Sydney,Australia

F off you goofball.

Maximo, you are going to be spending quite a bit, so get those reserves chalked up. ;)

but TTK is rumored to have passed away last year.

dluddy, was TTK still in Bangkok or Thailand regions when this rumor was out?

Maximo, you are going to be spending quite a bit, so get those reserves chalked up. ;)

dluddy, was TTK still in Bangkok or Thailand regions when this rumor was out?

Pretty sure the rumor was false. Last I Knew he was still in Thailand

rumored to be on one of the other boards posting under a new name...