When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS Tracking

ThePimp

I have 2 shipments on order to the UK and have tracking numbers but everytime i try and log into their web site to get an update it comes up with an internal server error. Is anyone else experiencing problems with EMS tracking at the moment?

I recieved my ems tracking information for watches that were alledgedly shipped 1 week ago but EMS says no tracking information has been recieved for that number. Is this a common error with EMS? It's nothing I have ever run into.

EMS is treated as special Courier Mail when it comes into the destination country. That means (in your case) Royal Mail will have updated tracking information in (most likely) much sharper form than China EMS will.

Try Royal Mail's web site tracking tool with your EMS number and you will see.

here in the USA, when the package leaves the destination country, their website generally stops tracking the package. When it arrives here in the USA, as soon as it's scanned in, it appears on the USPS website tracking page. Also works in the opposite direction, once a package leaves the USA, it stops tracking, and then hopefully reappears on the destination countries website. This lack of continuity is very frustrating if you are trying to track a package.

When I track the package it cannot be located at all, this is happening with two tracking number recieved from two separate dealers. In my past experience I have always had tracking until the package reached Canada. The seaming lack of ability to recieve useful tracking information from any dealer is starting to frustrate me.

EMS is courier mail.

When the EMS package gets to your own country, put the EMS tracking number into your own country's mail system tracking tool.

Canada Post, Royal Mail, US Post Office etc etc etc.

Can I be more clear? How many times must I type this.

I have tracked packages through EMS before, after getting a third and finally correct tracking number from the dealer I was able to (as usual) track the package right to my door from the EMS site. I don't know why you keep telling me to input the number in Canada Post etc. I have never had to do that before and didn't this time. Thanks for the input, I just wanted to know if I was dealing with an issue with EMS or with the dealers, I guess I didn't describe the issue I was having accurately enough. I also got my answer, source of issue = dealer error.

if they were tracking numbers they were not valid, after recieving the correct tracking number I copied, pasted and voila, my order was waiting for me at the post office. Not a typo because the numbers were entirely different from one another. really not sure what happened but all is now well.

Amazing.....the first shipment of 3 watches is still in customs after 5 days, a watch I ordered 24 hours latter is cleared through customs and is due to be delivered on Monday/ Tuesday.

Don't ya just love the postal service ...."...."........."NOT

JKay...... I hear you and know." I have been trying to track through both sources ............it's still pishes me off that it takes longer to clear through UK customs than it does to ship from China.

Every time it's "squeaky bum time" until you see it's released from UK customs.