When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner wm9 available anywhere?

Guest watch4king

TC watches is found on the other rep site "www.repgeek.com"He is a supporting vendor.

On another note. WM9 unfortunately did sour our trust. There are new owners now of the WM9 factory and any we will slowly start seeing more of the product line come to market again.....

You can fit a gen dial easily into the TC SUB. You will have to cut the feet off and glue the dial to the ETA 2824 movement with dial tape or glue.Or you can use a SA3135 movemnt with a gen dial.Just drop it in.Make your you get the new version SA3135 with thicker crown winding stem. The old SA3135 stem is weak and breaks easily. The new sten does NOT work in the old SA3135 movement! Or you can just drop in a gen 3135 Rolex movemnt with a gen dial and call it a day!

Hope this info helps!

does a gen dial fit in the tc sub does anyone know

• 2 weeks later...
Since WM9 stole so much money from so many people, I really wish that name could be let go by forum members. Oh well.

The story that I have heard is that WM9 was a father/son business - and that both the father and the son died within a very short space of time. If this is the case, the money wasn't exactly stolen - it is just that dead people can't deliver watches or answer e-mails! The old WM9s are still out there, and supposedly the factory has been opened again by different people - so new WM9s are likely to appear, and the name lives on.

TC's watches are from the WM9 factory (or what used to be the WM9 factory) based on all reports I've heard. You may be able to ask him for an M-Serial 16610 which I think was a V2 or TWB, The LV is a V3 and the TC 16610 is what is now being referred to as the V4. I'd go with the latter, personally, it's definitely the best out of the box...