When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need to Borrow something...

jmb

Does anyone have a gen Ladies DJ date wheel they could loan me, or a straight-on macro shot of the same? Actually, the macro shot would be preferable... I need to work up the artwork for a Ladies DJ overlay decal.

Thanks.

JoeyB - For better photos get a cheap GorillaPod tripod, diffuse the lighting somehow (white sheet/pillow case?) and put the camera on Macro (flower thingy). I too greatly suck on photos but this has made it better ;)

Yep, did all that and more! freddy333 offered great help, but I still mess it up. I think he'd like to reach through the screen and just shake me! I have taken really nice macro shots of flowers and things, but the watch stuff just eludes me.

Yep, did all that and more! freddy333 offered great help, but I still mess it up. I think he'd like to reach through the screen and just shake me! I have taken really nice macro shots of flowers and things, but the watch stuff just eludes me.

Yeh hard for me to find this:

easy.png

If you are in Southern New England I can help