When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tc sub lv got it today.

sgn_vn

can anyone post his website or contact

info?

TC Submariner Site

That does look like a very nice watch. Can you tell us a bit more about it? TC advertises it as a kit on his site for $450. How much does he charge to assemble it? Is there a waiting list or did he ship it to you directly? I'm torn between ordering one of these, and waiting for a ceramic version. This looks lovely, but I do love those ceramics.

I love the Sub LV, I was very motivated to order one from TC or maybe get the Sub-V without the insert and put one green from Clark.

I'm torn between ordering one of these, and waiting for a ceramic version. This looks lovely, but I do love those ceramics.

Where did you see the ceramic version? At TC?

Edited by Muaitai

Where did you see the ceramic version? At TC?

I live in Malaysia, and if you know where to look in KL some dealers have back street "shops" (really lockups) where they keep a lot of interesting stock. Last time that I was in one of these, I was offered a ceramic 116610LV that was very tempting. It wasn't up to TC standards, but it was pretty good nonetheless. I passed on it, because the dealer wanted a lot of money, and wouldn't haggle much. I am kind of hoping that TC will eventually produce something like this.