When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little help here...

anics

Hi guys...

Sorry if I am being stupid here but can someone please tell me what the difference between these 2 reps are....

http://www.puretime.co/product/royal-oak-offshore-ultimate-edition-black-dial-on-bracelet-a7750/ (2012 model)

and

http://www.puretime.co/product/royal-oak-offshore-ultimate-ss-black-updated/ (2008 model)

apparently they are both "1:1" so logic dictates that they should be identical (lol)... at first I thought (or hoped) that it was a better date window position on the newer model but in the video it seems to be the same as the 2008 model... AR seems the same, as does the lack of silver "outlining" on the dial numbers...

New DW.... maybe? That off white color as per the gen? Hard to tell from the pics...

Anyone???????

Thanks

A

I get the impression that puretime aren't great at taking down links to older versions of their watches.

My feeling is that the second of your links is the later version of the ROO and they simply haven't taken down the previous incarnation. I think that if you order then you get the latest version but best to make sure it is Version 5 that you ask for to be sure.

In this case my understanding is that the V5 is the best version and unlike some other watches out there the older versions aren't as good.

Hope this helps but it's only my thoughts based on looking through puretime before and seeing seemingly older versions side by side with the latest ones.