When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Franken SD movie shot

deokhoon jun

• 3 weeks later...

TC SeaDweller bracelets have polished sides, he has two different bracelets. Sub and SD and both have the correct features.

They also use 2mm bars. Yes the original bracelet that came on the SSD is nice, but TC SD bracelet is a level better in fit and finish.

Heres a link to the SeaDweller bracelet

http://tc-submariner.blogspot.com/2012/05/39-tc-93160a-rolex-sea-dweller-16600.html?m=1

TC SeaDweller bracelets have polished sides, he has two different bracelets. Sub and SD and both have the correct features.

They also use 2mm bars. Yes the original bracelet that came on the SSD is nice, but TC SD bracelet is a level better in fit and finish.

Heres a link to the SeaDweller bracelet

http://tc-submariner.blogspot.com/2012/05/39-tc-93160a-rolex-sea-dweller-16600.html?m=1

Thanks good info!!!! Can you show us the picture of that, fitting shot??

Mine is a little bit high into my geniune case. So, I'm thinkin of buying TC's 93250. If it can be sit lower than 93160, I will use it as a replacement.

How do you think of that?? Is it possible plan??

At work right now, can't take pics till tonight.

I bought both bracelets and installed both SD and Sub. Mine sit high on both, not too high mind you..but higher than usual and look very good. Really solid.

Since they both do it, I don't think you will gain anything trying the sub version ? I'll post pics later.

As promised, off work and here's a couple pictures

The sel's sit high, higher than most reps but not a bad thing for me. There's probably .5 to 1mm below the lug edge.

The feeling is solid and tight. I was suprized at how tight it was installing and my old style 2mm bars locked right in.

2cb52995.jpg

1fb30d05.jpg

As promised, off work and here's a couple pictures

The sel's sit high, higher than most reps but not a bad thing for me. There's probably .5 to 1mm below the lug edge.

The feeling is solid and tight. I was suprized at how tight it was installing and my old style 2mm bars locked right in.

2cb52995.jpg

1fb30d05.jpg

Wow , your SSD looks like rare V1 version, right?? It`s very tempting!! Thanks good pictures.

Hmmm. Never knew the V1 is "rare". I guess that's a good thing.

Anyway I just happen to have a picture of my V1 with the regular noob bracelet and had to take a closer look after finding this thread again. I really can't see anything that I would want to change on my sel's. There's not a micron of wiggle room between the lugs and the sel's. Is there something I'm missing that's not right? I never got into the big worry that every one else does over sels and don't know the fine details. They sit just enough under the lugs to catch your finger nail on if you rub across them.

DSCN1876.jpg