When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just back from holiday

browngo1

My wife and I were on holiday on the Isle of Man, for practice week of the TT races.

While wandering through the town I went for a look at what an AD had on display. They are AD's for Rolex, Hublot, Breitling, TAG, Graham, Omega, Chopard and a couple of others, I think.

Outside the shop, in the middle of the pedestrianised street was a small stand with various brochures for people to help themselves to.

These are all really high quality, manufacturers publications and I picked up one each for Chopard, Hublot, TAG Heuer and Graham.

The Isle of Man is a really cool place with a very low crime rate, hence the reason the shops can do this.

If they tried that here in Scotland the whole stand would disappear, along with the brochures, in under 5 minutes!!

Outside the shop, in the middle of the pedestrianised street was a small stand with various brochures for people to help themselves to.

These are all really high quality, manufacturers publications and I picked up one each for Chopard, Hublot, TAG Heuer and Graham.

The Isle of Man is a really cool place with a very low crime rate, hence the reason the shops can do this.

If they tried that here in Scotland the whole stand would disappear, along with the brochures, in under 5 minutes!!

In Ascona (CH) you can find a jewelery on the promenade in front of the lake that has the same publications available to the public.

Low crime rate there also! Those swiss!