When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bk/TC Sub broken! Need help!

So I bought my BK/TC Modded Sub from a member here, and it came broken as the movement is not working. He likes in Germany and I in US, so a refund would not be possible as he argues that the customs there would destroy it. I brought it to the watch maker/repair shop today and he said that it would cost 180 (2-3 weeks) to repair and the face was scratched. So i'm thinking of getting a new swiss 2836-2 movement and dial to put it into the watch. Any suggestions?! Let me know ASAP please.

The parts in a Swiss ETA watch are only a few dollars each.

The reason having Swiss ETA movements in our replicas is desirable is because they can be repaired.

Why not pay to have BK fix it himself? He's in the USA.

I swear it won't be 180.

Write him and ask.

I know they are, so its modded with both sides. The casing and crown is a TC crown, but the movement is a Eta2836-2 movement which is used by BK. Apparently the seller tried to combine the best of both worlds. So I really don't know what to do. And I am new to this, so about the watchmaker, I just went to one that was 5 stars and close to me on yelp.