When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looks like admins dont read their pms in this forum

iceberg1459

I really don't think iceberg is an a$$, d1ck or whatever, and why on earth should he be banned?!

It's fairly clear that he is behaving like a little girl, and I've added him to my mental list of members never to buy or sell from.

Having said that, being a [censored]head shouldn't be ban-worthy unless he makes a habit of it.

Maybe I'm new, but lately I see an alarming tendency to bash any member, daring to question admins or moderators.

What are you guys bashing iceberg for? seriously... He asked a legit question to which he had a legit answer from freddy333.

(BTW respect to TwoTone and Freddy for their reasonable answers!!)

Couldn't put it better myself ;)

Looks like he's copping a lot of flack from this, at sometime we all fk up and say something we perhaps didn't quite mean :huh:

Nice speedy iceberg, glwts, you'll need to drop the BIN just a little, you have it overpriced ;)

yeah you are right but i have put make-an-offer option so lets see

so i still see some hating is going on, its not cool. if you think i behaved like [censored], then sorry for that, maybe some people get too emotional. then look at nanuqs approach and at[censored]ude, thats when all [censored] started. then i made myself clear and flaming begins. sorry that im straightforward and wont lick anybodys ass just to be able to sell a watch in forum :unknw:, but respect for other mods who gave at least some time and thought

i guess its your turn to apologize, you can keep your "approval"

Simple courtesy. You are a guest here (as we all are). If you don't want to follow the rules here, don't sell here (and that's what you did, you found someplace else to sell).

No need to be a [censored] about it.

Simple courtesy. You are a guest here (as we all are). If you don't want to follow the rules here, don't sell here (and that's what you did, you found someplace else to sell).

No need to be a [censored] about it.

and a guest can expect some hospitality. despite you being right , no need to be a wannabemod about it. pls keep me in your mental list and avoid at all costs, no i insist :)