When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed 16600.. for now :D

msp

So once upon a time I had a Jackjo SSD v2 and I didn't quite like the rep insert..

So first of all this had to happen:

P1040514.jpg

..... Some weeks ago I sent my watch to Wiz again to install a gen dial, a gen dw as an overlay.. Looks amazing but see yourself ;) and to install gen tube and crown.

b8686942.jpg

915ffa0d.jpg

6ec525d7.jpg

46204bdb.jpg

And some Wristies :)

380e7b20.jpg

fc4724b2.jpg

8053869f.jpg

161dc0d7.jpg

Thanks for watching ;)

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the upgrades - great stuff!

I believe the 16600 T <25 dial was used up to 1998 when Luminova dials were first introduced and as such the case probably should have lug holes drilled - this would then finish the build off even more?

The last shot of the dial texture is really great!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the upgrades - great stuff!

I believe the 16600 T <25 dial was used up to 1998 when Luminova dials were first introduced and as such the case probably should have lug holes drilled - this would then finish the build off even more?

The last shot of the dial texture is really great!

Thanks !

Yeah I know it should have lugholes.. But within the EU that's just not possible.

The Tritium dial is relumed by a gen Rolex refurbisher in Germany.

Yes, logholes rock the triple six.

Really a nice build and I agree with Mapman...that texture pic is awesome :)

I just bought TC's superlumed SD dial, handset and bracelet for my SSD..can't wait for that to come together!

Yes, logholes rock the triple six.

Really a nice build and I agree with Mapman...that texture pic is awesome :)

I just bought TC's superlumed SD dial, handset and bracelet for my SSD..can't wait for that to come together!

I think ssd's bracelet is better than tc's 93160. Unfortunately, it doesnt sit to lower than lug. The SEL is too high in my opinion. So now i'm looking for SSD's bracelet to replace into my gen case.

Anyway, the watch is really beautiful!!' really tempting!!!

You have purchased TC's SeaDweller bracelet? Not his sub bracelet, but the SD?

Yes! I purchased it a month ago before TC post it on his webpage. One of my friend also bought it. However, we had sam problem about the SEL width. Noth side are not same. One side is bigger than another, about 0.05mm.

• 1 month later...

Yes! I purchased it a month ago before TC post it on his webpage. One of my friend also bought it. However, we had sam problem about the SEL width. Noth side are not same. One side is bigger than another, about 0.05mm.

Sorry to hear that. On TC site for v3 bracelet he explains trimming the small side "blade" of the sel to fix that. Other than a few passes with sandpaper on the sel sides, mine dropped right in. The fit, finish, the sides of the links..the clasp with its tension..are all so much better than the noob bracelet. I saw your pics and I did see how high your sel's sat. I would try as TC suggests for the v3 and trim the sel blade. Also try 1.8mm bars. Your gen case might want a gen bracelet :)