When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tapatalk for iPhone Questions

redwatch

To those using Tapatalk to browse your favorite forums, I have a few questions.

1. I only just recently tried to add a second forum to my Tapatalk app. How on earth do you set it up to login with different credentials for each forum? I don't use the same username in all my forums and I cannot imagine the app doesn't allow for different login names? Cannot for the life of me figure this one out.

2. Anyone else notice that when you try to send a PM or reply to a topic with a lengthy reply that when using Tapatalk, it inserts HTML code when starting a new line? i.e.: <br> etc..... Really annoying!

Hey there,

I, too, use different usernames but I've never had a problem. When I visit a new forum, there is either a login button on the bottom left of the screen or it takes me straight to the login screen. Obviously this isn't happening for you but I can't for the life of me figure out why. sorry

I haven't come across the HTML code either. What version of Tapatalk are you using?

sorry, I couldn't be more help

Same with me... I use TaT for many fora and each one stores its own unique login credentials.

I started seeing the embedded <br> and </br> with a recent TaT upgrade. Or if I edit a post and save it, then those tags sometimes appear.

I get that same message when I try to visit RepGeek. I thought it was just a glitch in the settings on their side. I can access my three other forums with no problem.

Is it only that site that you're having problems with?

If not, have you tried going to More at the bottom and then pressing the logout button on the top left corner?

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."