When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa nut saying hello

Demer, welcome aboard, friend! From one WUS orphan to another, you're finally home here. And did you say you scored a Black Lung??!

Just a minute, my heart is palpitating and my vision going dark... stagger stagger stagger

Well done! :notworthy: Can we see a picture of this rare beastie? If it's the one I think it is.... whooie!

Believe it or not, of the 11 Black Lungs I know of, most of them live here. Like I said, welcome home!

We've had some long guessing game discussions here about the Next Hot Brand now that vintage Rolex is through the roof, and Doxa seems to be stepping in to fill the gap. Although, I don't understand that last BL that failed to sell on eBay at $2,900? Screaming deal for an ULTRA rare piece. Maybe it was because he mentioned changing the crystal to sapphire? The pics don't bear that out, but I bet it scared some buyers off.

Anyway, welcome aboard! *hoists an akevitt in Demer's honor*

Hey Demer, O/S posted a link to photos of that handsome Sharkie 200T you've got. I noticed your Searambler in the photos has a Beads bracelet but no factory endlinks. Do you need a pair? I have lots.