When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT Full Gold help me choose!

socialnewyork

Any thoughts or piece of advice? I prefer a thousand times having a green bezel, but it's not imperative since I'm willing to add a gen bezel.

This new 2008 has really a better craftsmanship?

ROLGMT077 - YG/YG 2008 GMT Green Swiss 2836 [ROLGMT077] - $378.00 : Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

ROLGMT008 - Rolex GMT Master 2006 FG Green Dial - Swiss ETA [ROLGMT008] - $308.00 : Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

post-19846-0-18787800-1340644594_thumb.j

post-19846-0-79009500-1340644608_thumb.j

Gold plated watch? Wouldn't recommend any, the "gold" plate will tarnish, rub and wear off, one ding or scratch and then the watch is runied as you will see the cheap steal underneath...

Seriously, buy if you really must, but baby the watch and only wear it every now and then, for daily wear it will be useless ;)

Gold plated watch? Wouldn't recommend any, the "gold" plate will tarnish, rub and wear off, one ding or scratch and then the watch is runied as you will see the cheap steal underneath...

Seriously, buy if you really must, but baby the watch and only wear it every now and then, for daily wear it will be useless ;)

Ditto.