When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

marks on wrists from wearing Hublot Big Bang

Legend

I notice, after some time wearing the rep Hublot Big Bangs, that marks are left on the underside of the wrist, created by the clasp pressing upon the skin.

The watch is not too tight, or too loose, but sometimes, I can feel discomfort wearing the HBB over a prolonged period. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just because I got strange wrists lol. I got pretty small wrists for a guy.

Can someone help with some advice please?

Thank you!

I think the "sharp edges" are a common problem with HBBs. You could try sanding them a bit!

Cheers, Tim

Thanks Tim. Do you mean sanding the "protusions" of the deployant clasp? Do you have any experience with this?

I want to try sanding it down but don't wish to spoil the entire part due to my inexperience.

Thanks!

As much as I loved my ss V6 BB I could not for the life of me make it comfortable! My conclusion was that I required a smaller strap in order for that style strap to conform to my wrists. But I didnt want to invest the money on a short gen strap to find out I was wrong and take a loss. Anyways, I would still have a hublot if I could make it comfy to wear, but unfortunately no amount of sanding, bending, or forcing the rubber to bend for prolonged periods of time could make her truly wearable for me :(

As much as I loved my ss V6 BB I could not for the life of me make it comfortable! My conclusion was that I required a smaller strap in order for that style strap to conform to my wrists. But I didnt want to invest the money on a short gen strap to find out I was wrong and take a loss. Anyways, I would still have a hublot if I could make it comfy to wear, but unfortunately no amount of sanding, bending, or forcing the rubber to bend for prolonged periods of time could make her truly wearable for me :(

Did you get marks on your wrist and/or pain from prolonged wearing as well? lol

A few complain of this... personally never been a issue

However some guys do the pot steaming thing to the rubber as they say this helps... other swap the strap around so the clasp sits the opposite way round and other do the rubbing down mod..

and I think some cut the length...