When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek “AP style white theme-safari chrono” Philippe

• 3 weeks later...

I have now just gotta an letter at home stating that declared value and content do not match! I am to send an invoice to prove the value, or it is sent back. I think I will call and say: "no idea" what you are talking about! But, fist I need to discuss this with the dealer/Mary.... I do not want to send a real invoice for a fake PP and then indirectly admit that I bought it...

Any information and news here ... ???

If they request an invoice, they just do that from time to time.

You should just not react and they are obliged to send it back....although I don´t really think they opened the package/letter as they are not alowed to do so!!! But if you visit them, they will have you open it.

So only chance is: do not react, they send it back, Mary can send a spare watch !

Dr. Theo

Any information and news here ... ???

If they request an invoice, they just do that from time to time.

You should just not react and they are obliged to send it back....although I don´t really think they opened the package/letter as they are not alowed to do so!!! But if you visit them, they will have you open it.

So only chance is: do not react, they send it back, Mary can send a spare watch !

Dr. Theo

I have discussed with Mary to wait 10 days (= ending 03rd.09) to see, if they send it on, she said they sometimes do so (never heard of that?).... if not she will send me a knew one! Customes will either contact her for sending it back or destroy it. Now I just need a new ship to address I think. But I do not believe in this "customes flagged my adress story"... what do you think?