When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's show some love for our fighter, The Masato !

anarmy

hi guys,

just got this beautiful pieces from my local dealer with a good price. purposely ordered with one with black rubber strap instead of the leather strap with red stitching (planning to buy a custom leather strap)

I thought the red color will make this piece go nasty and cheap, but it goes very nice and elegant on the wrist.

i think there is very few love for the Masato, so enjoy some pics

28ab5e6e.jpg

got this unique number 200/200 from him.

51a17234.jpg

on my 6.2" wrist. need to punch 2 new holes on the rubber strap to fit nicely.

53b57deb.jpg

d2224c70.jpg

now my RO have a friend :)

bc8b789b.jpg

I love this one. how bout you?

I allways liked the MASATO ... it has an elegant appearance with it´s color combination with a twist of bling....just right for my taste.

But I second your thoughts....you´ll need a new strap for it...let me recommend Mario from ORLOFF straps, he does a wonderful work, uses high grade leathers and the attachment to the case is the very best (similar to gen or APBands) as he uses plastik inlays under the leather...his prices are reasonable and the only con does not count here me thinks...he dos not offer hornback....but the MASATO needs a more ellegant strap, a matte black croc with double red stitch...awesome!

Dr. Theo

I allways liked the MASATO ... it has an elegant appearance with it´s color combination with a twist of bling....just right for my taste.

But I second your thoughts....you´ll need a new strap for it...let me recommend Mario from ORLOFF straps, he does a wonderful work, uses high grade leathers and the attachment to the case is the very best (similar to gen or APBands) as he uses plastik inlays under the leather...his prices are reasonable and the only con does not count here me thinks...he dos not offer hornback....but the MASATO needs a more ellegant strap, a matte black croc with double red stitch...awesome!

Dr. Theo

Thanks doc, it is indeed so elegant.

Yes, that's one of the reason i get it with rubber, the rep strap is too, well, rep. So i'm gonna search for good aftermarket leather strap.

I'm gonna look at orloff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...