When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How many oldies survived the time and the newer super reps? Show me yours.

dutchguy2

I just bought a PAM111E from member Scoobs. I could not be happier with it.

I found out that is started its live here: http://www.rwg.cc/to...11e-impressive/

Since that time it had two mods, a relume by the Zigmeister and AR coating by Jakub.

I got it yesterday and cleaned the watch and greased all seals. It still looks very good and accurate and since this is a 111E it is very rare.

2e3e54f2.jpg

7141f998.jpg

Will post more pics later.

For some reason I'm starting to collect those oldies. They have something the newer ones don't have. The mods make it special, someone has put some love and effort in it and since they survived 5+ years they where taken care off.

Will post my 088G (also from Scoobs) later.

What oldie do you have and what love did it get?

There are quite a few a-h super reps, and Franken floating around especially those sausage dial variety

A couple of us are still fortunate to have Franken fiddys with oem movements.

• Like 1

Well you just had one oldie reply...

Now where is Mike or Drazen.... theres another couple of oldies.... but I think time has been unfair to them....

;)

That are 2 beauties you got there. Going after a 183 sounds interesting i would like to see the out come of that search.

A pitty that the h or n factoty still don't have a 183 in there deliveries.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Have done my share of the oldies, just sold my 063 which brings me to almost none. BUT wait, just got in a old school 087. Life is good(not to quote a old member) when I can mod a new-old school piece up.

To say I love the hunt is sayin it mildly.... :clap2:

I still have Eddie Lee 111F that I got from him back in March 2005. Swiss movement, Jimmy Fu Crown Guard and Lelo Crown also from 2005. It is getting a bit old compared to new reps, it has old bridges movement, recessed pin. So it does not look as accurate as new reps. My new 390 looks much better. Despite that I still wear it most of the time. It runs great, only few seconds off a day.

Very cool, looks exactly like my Eddie Lee 111F from 2005.

I just bought a PAM111E from member Scoobs. I could not be happier with it.

I found out that is started its live here: http://www.rwg.cc/to...11e-impressive/

Since that time it had two mods, a relume by the Zigmeister and AR coating by Jakub.

I got it yesterday and cleaned the watch and greased all seals. It still looks very good and accurate and since this is a 111E it is very rare.

2e3e54f2.jpg

7141f998.jpg

Will post more pics later.

For some reason I'm starting to collect those oldies. They have something the newer ones don't have. The mods make it special, someone has put some love and effort in it and since they survived 5+ years they where taken care off.

Will post my 088G (also from Scoobs) later.

What oldie do you have and what love did it get?