When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who offers a good DSSD?

irolexu

Probably a newb question and such but heres the deal. Ive ordered a few DSSDs from dealers and the DSSDs end up coming in pretty bad quality. (date wheel does not line up, bezel is completely loose, band sucks, SEL fit is not any where in good shape) just to list a few things. has anyone had good luck with any dealers besides BK? not looking to spend that much just looking for one that comes out of the box DECENT and not completely flawed. any input would be great (please do not tell me to use the search function...) I just want input and your purchase history maybe a few pics of your dealer ordered watch! thanks guys!

+1 on Trevor mate though the Cartel version has better sized dial markers as I recall..

You will find a few threads on them.... mine has long gone ..

But PBDad modded BK with dial marker swap is the ultimate version rep... IMHO

Funny enough I was reminded how nice the gen is as I had my mates gen in my hand today..... apart from the talked about stuff.. Pearl, Bezel, Rehaut etc those things dont really scream at you when its a few feet away but that crystal still hasnt been matched by any rep crystal modded or not....