When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White HBB and a BBQ with Mike00

uh oh here they come Dutch...But I think you were expecting that... I have to say you have big balls my friend!

White watches with diamonds aren't really my thing, but I appreciate your own sense of style. Now I hope you won't show us your Ed Hardy T-shirts...

As whoever previously wrote, the BBQ looks delicious!

Peace.

I like the white hublot actually, but on a lady's wrist. :)

You just ain't man enough!

uh oh here they come Dutch...But I think you were expecting that... I have to say you have big balls my friend!

White watches with diamonds aren't really my thing, but I appreciate your own sense of style. Now I hope you won't show us your Ed Hardy T-shirts...

As whoever previously wrote, the BBQ looks delicious!

Peace.

Lucky I ain't Dutch! What are Ed Hardy T-shirts?

You just ain't man enough!Lucky I ain't Dutch! What are Ed Hardy T-shirts?
Nothing to do with whether I am man enough or not, or whether the wearer is man enough, or gay or not.. just a matter of conventional visual compatibility. You have the absolute right to wear what you like, and I hold my right to my preference and opinions. If I think a pearl necklace looks better on a woman, does it mean I am some effeminate [censored]?Or do I think a man in a dress is a fag? NO. I believe in the right to choose, and also the right to free speech.So, if you cannot stand opinions that do not agree with your own, don't post in an open forum where replies are enabled.

I do not think I said anything that was offensive, judgemental or out of place. If you dare to be unconventional or exceptional, expect opinions that you may or may not like. You're like the guy who goes around with an ashtray and rushing to douse every cigarette lit in a smoking zone.

I say again, the white hublot is a very nice watch, sincerely, and I would admire it more on a lady's wrist. If that detracts from my manhood according to you, so be it. And for any perceived offence or slight done to you, I do regret it, none was intended for sure.

Whoa! Easy there LegendKiller... Not sure, but I think his "not man enough" response was tongue-in-cheek and was playing off your ladies wrist comment, which I also took as light hearted in nature....

I thought the OP was being ironic with the diamond watch, but if I am mistaken, I meant no offense...

Edited by PaneraiFan315

Whoa! Easy there LegendKiller... Not sure, but I think his "not man enough" response was tongue-in-cheek and was playing off your ladies wrist comment, which I also took as light hearted in nature....

I thought the OP was being ironic with the diamond watch, but if I am mistaken, I meant no offense...

I meant no offense too to the OP with my comment.I believe that I represent a lot of members with my statement, but in no way was that meant to be a derogatorive comment toward the gender composition, masculinity, or sexual inclination of the OP. I AM generally very easy in terms of disposition, but I would not stand down if someone tries to pick a fight over a perceived slight. Either the perception gets corrected or I apologise after understanding what the perceived offence is about. Rather than leave a gunpowder trail for future ignitions, I think its the best way to do it.

Now I hope that is, in the wise words of the OP, "man enough".

I meant no offense too to the OP with my comment.I believe that I represent a lot of members with my statement, but in no way was that meant to be a derogatorive comment toward the gender composition, masculinity, or sexual inclination of the OP. I AM generally very easy in terms of disposition, but I would not stand down if someone tries to pick a fight over a perceived slight. Either the perception gets corrected or I apologise after understanding what the perceived offence is about. Rather than leave a gunpowder trail for future ignitions, I think its the best way to do it.

Now I hope that is, in the wise words of the OP, "man enough".

Hi,

no offense taken, at all! See my PM answer!

Dutchy