When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

good or bad?

whoever

Im actually a huge fan of Breitlings....love the Navi. But I like my chronos to work as they should...even under quartz power. The constant running of the chrono hand due to the 21j would bug the [censored] out of me.

That being said... It's not a bad looking watch at all. :)

Mike

I'm not a fan of Breitling in general, but I think that looks pretty tasty :good::drinks: As long as the subdials function as a stopwatch (even if quartz) rather than the 24 hr/day/date subdials, it gets a thumbs up from me :victory:

i love the game even more when it comes to cheap reps ad to find good ones! :) This one i know, the subdials work :clap2: and yes, it's a quartz.... :idea:

Im actually a huge fan of Breitling....love the Navi. But I like my chronos to work as they should...even under quartz power. The constant running of the chrono hand due to the 21j would bug the [censored] out of me.

That being said... It's not a bad looking watch at all. :)

Mike

thanks Mike! :good:

i love the game even more when it comes to cheap reps ad to find good ones! :)This one i know, the subdials work :clap2:and yes, it's a quartz.... :idea:

Bang on then :victory: I have no issue with quartz, my favorite watch in my collection, my plastic Submariner, has a quartz movement, as does my Tudor Heritage Chrono. If I ever pick up a Paul Newman Daytona (which I hope to) it will also be a quartz version, as not only is it cheaper, but I know I'll never have to worry about the accuracy, or the movement blowing up like a modified 7750 can :good::drinks:

Bang on then :victory: I have no issue with quartz, my favorite watch in my collection, my plastic Submariner, has a quartz movement, as does my Tudor Heritage Chrono. If I ever pick up a Paul Newman Daytona (which I hope to) it will also be a quartz version, as not only is it cheaper, but I know I'll never have to worry about the accuracy, or the movement blowing up like a modified 7750 can :good::drinks:

Can sell me that plastic submariner, mate? I have never heard of one, much less seen one. lol

Can sell me that plastic submariner, mate? I have never heard of one, much less seen one. lol

This one's going nowhere, brother, crazy as it might sound, it has too much sentintal value :lol: For the cost of parts, I'll happily put another together for you :good::drinks: It's just a plastic Submariner clone, with the dial from a rep Sub transplanted in... Here it is:

DSCN3658-1.jpg

There's no magic, just a personal joke against taking things too seriously and getting too caught up in the really anal details :lol::good::drinks: