When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

diystorm es shop reliable?

Go with Ken...you won't be sorry. He's very busy at times so you might have to wait a bit for a reply. But he will get back to you as soon as he can. It will be worth the wait.

Mike

i have another question , i saw ken's burberry logo in his thread from 2011 and i hope i will regret to say it, but the logo looks kinda very different from the real one.

This Logo looks very detailed well it is original112745d1306175339-burberry-mens-polo-tee-175-brand-new-without-tags-5-colors-cimg2432.jpg

http://www.rwg.cc/to...260-new-ts the bottom.

I hope the quality has somehow improved or it is just refers to such complex logos like this one.

Maybe someone can share some insights

Edited by buraks buraks buraks burak

Hi First up you obviously missed the notice in my store stating I will be closed for a short while.

I am open again and working but you message is still a little way up the list, probably get to you tomorrow :)

That BB logo is in fact the new style logo they have started using, that said don't order Burberry as my sales rep just told me this morning the only good factory has been closed by police.

Ken